Terms ad Conditions
Terms and Conditions
By using the Lux Humana Kft web Sites you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of Services (“TC”) as provided by Lux Humana Kft.
Lux Humana Kft reserves the right to update and change the TC from time to time without notice. Any new features shall be subject to the TC. Continued use of the Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the TC at any time at Terms and Conditions.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
You agree to use the Services at your own risk.
Terms of Services
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Services. In case you are not, ask your parent(s) to do it for you.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Lux Humana Kft cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. On using the Services, you must not violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that may jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not create an account for anyone but yourself or provide any false information.
- A valid, verified SimplePay, PayPal account or Stripe account is required to receive payment for enrollments.
- Lux Humana Kft transaction fees are non-refundable.
- Lux Humana Kft subscription fees are non-refundable. When changing between plans, a prorated amount will be applied to your account as applicable.
Circumvention of Fees
- You must not attempt to circumvent any Lux Humana Kft fees – for example, by sharing accounts.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may close your account at any time by contacting us. An email confirmation is required for security reasons.
- All of your content will be deleted from the Services within a reasonable timeframe upon cancelation. This information can not be recovered once your account is canceled.
- Lux Humana Kft , in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services, for any reason at any time. Lux Humana Kft reserves the right to refuse Services to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Services and Prices
- Lux Humana Kft reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Fees for all Servicess, including but not limited to course enrollment fees, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Lux Humana Kft web Sites or the Services itself.
- Lux Humana Kft shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Services must comply with EU copyright law and local copyright laws where you are conducting business.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you post and store on the Services. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. Lux Humana Kft employees will not access your data, other than as required for the sole purpose of operating the Services.
- The look and feel of the Services is Copyright© 2022 Lux Humana Kft – All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Lux Humana Kft .
- Do not include content in your course that you do not own or have permission to use.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk.
- Technical support is only available via email and the chat Services.
- You understand that Lux Humana Kft uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Services or modify another web Sites implying falsely that it is associated with the Services, or Lux Humana Kft .
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission by Lux Humana Kft.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Lux Humana Kft customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Lux Humana Kft does not warrant that (i) the Services will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- You expressly understand and agree that Lux Humana Kft shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Lux Humana Kft has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Services; (v) or any other matter relating to the Services.
- The failure of Lux Humana Kft to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TC shall not constitute an abandonment of such right or provision. The TC constitutes the entire agreement between you and Lux Humana Kft and govern your use of the Services, superceding any prior agreements between you and Lux Humana Kft (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the TC).
Acceptance into the Lux Humana Kft Referral Program is at Lux Humana Kft ‘s sole discretion. We may deny applications or cancel existing Referral Program participation if we determine your web Sites, social media feeds, or other promotional channels are unsuitable for our Program for any reason.
Referral Program Members must engage in responsible marketing practices. You are specifically prohibited from spamming or using deceptive marketing practices. You may not claim to represent Lux Humana Kft , be dishonest, or misrepresent yourself or your relationship to Lux Humana Kft in any way. If it comes to our attention that you are spamming, we will consider that cause for immediate termination of this Agreement and your participation in the Lux Humana Kft Referral Program. Any pending balances owed to you will not be paid if your account is terminated due to such unacceptable advertising or solicitation.
You must use the unique referral link that Lux Humana Kft provides to you in order for Lux Humana Kft to attribute new customers to you. If you do not use your unique link, you will not receive credit and will not be paid commission for customers that you refer to Lux Humana Kft .
Lux Humana Kft will pay a 30% commission each month for subscription revenue from new customers that you refer. Sales include all paid subscriptions initiating from new customers you refer, but does not include amounts collected for sales taxes or credit for refunded Servicess. Payouts are approved on a monthly basis, with a minimum delay of 30 days before approving pending commissions. If computational or book keeping errors are displayed in the Referral Program dashboard interface, Lux Humana Kft reserves the right to correct the errors and adjust amounts paid to reflect the corrected values.
By joining the Lux Humana Kft Referral Program you agree to these terms and agree qualifying commission amounts are your sole compensation. You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and Lux Humana Kft .
We may modify any of the terms and conditions in this Agreement, at any time at our sole discretion. Modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the payment procedures, and the Lux Humana Kft Referral Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your sole recourse is to end this Agreement. Your continued participation in the Lux Humana Kft Referral Program following the posting of the new Agreement on our Sites will indicate your acceptance of all changes.
Questions about the TC should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.